1) Members will consider the welfare of their dogs and breed above any personal gain or profit and will take responsibility for any dogs they own.
2) Members will only breed form Hungarian Wire Haired Vizslas of sound temperament, which show natural ability and will always strive to produce Hungarian Wire Haired Vizsla conforming to the standards as published by the Kennel Club.
3) Members will not knowingly, allow their stud dogs to serve bitches of less than (2) two years of age, or over the age of (7) seven years. Neither dogs nor bitches in poor health, of unsound temperament or with any serious hereditary disease will be used for breeding.
4) Stud dog owners will use their discretion as to the number and suitability of bitches covered each year.
5) Members will not allow their bitches to whelp more than once in every (12) twelve months, or before (2) two years of age, or to whelp over the age of (8) eight. A bitch will not have more than (4) four litters during her lifetime or be mated before (2) two years of age.
6) Members will ensure that any stock from which they breed shall be registered with the Kennel Club, in the accordance with the rules in force at the time.
7) Members will not, when advertising, knowingly misrepresent themselves or their stock and will deal only in an open and honest manner with the clients, who shall be advised of any fault that the dog may have. Clients buying the stock shall be encouraged to present the dog to a veterinary surgeon within (5) five days of purchase. Should the veterinary surgeon at such examination, advise that the dog is not in good health, members will verify the opinion, take back the dog and refund the purchase price.
8) Members will be encouraged to take advantage of any relevant official scheme devised to test the dog’s soundness.
9) Members will, when engaged in competition events with their dogs, conduct themselves in such a way as not to bring discredit to the breed or Association and will demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times.